Hi
The ones who want me to write a blog, your whish become real. I will "try" to keep updated this blog with some things that I am
hacking throw, some things that I consider interesting, funny or exciting. My basic idea writing this blog is sharing, learn and help.
hacking throw, some things that I consider interesting, funny or exciting. My basic idea writing this blog is sharing, learn and help.
I choose the title "Nowhere republic of somewhere" to emphasize the idea of a network nation, where there are no political-regional (like the ones that separates countries) boundaries, no races here, just humans in front of a screen sharing. I also use the name scheo-ohl for the url, sheol-ohl is an old world used by the hebrew people that references to their graveyards, I use this to say all humans
are the same, all of us will die and all of us will go to the same place.
Well, welcome to my blog.
-- May the source be with you.


1 comment:
Hey Bro, I'll be reading all your posts. Really like the hacker logo at the header :). Best wishes on your new blogger facet.
Post a Comment